A smaller and simpler variation of our Medium Messenger Bag, this bag is another great option to take with you on the go. Whether it be for a trip to the local coffee shop, a day in the office, your next business meeting, or back to school, this bag is for men and women alike. Read more about our thoughtful design on the purchase page.
See the video tour:
- The main compartment holds 9.7” iPad pro, standard iPad (or any similarly sized tablet), iPad mini, any kindle, most books or book size notebooks, a water bottle, thermos, sweater, accessories, power cords, or it works great for your lunch.
- 100% Full-grain 2-3mm thick cow leather from top to bottom, inside and out. The bags are NOT sanded or imprinted with fake textures. They include all the scars, scrapes and marks from the original hide, making each bag unique in grain and texture.
- Solid brass hardware. Our designs use non-breakable parts like halter clips, buckles, and rivets. The bags DON’T use snaps, zippers, magnets or other breakable parts.
- We use a single continuous piece of belt leather with no seams or break points the entire circumference of the bag to make sure it stays securely closed when buckled.
- The bags are coated in water-resistant wax.
5 Total Pockets
- 1 large inner compartment.
- 3 small inner slip pockets for a thin notebook, pen, passport, wallet, lip gloss, phone charger cords. make-up, smartphone, etc.
- 1 outside back pocket great for a quick place to stow your phone, charger, or notebook.
- Interior Dimensions 9.5” Wide, 8” High 2.5” Deep
- Exterior Dimensions 10.5” Wide, 11” High, 4.5” Deep
- Weighs 2.2 pounds when empty.
- Adjustable 35”-55” strap with shoulder pad.
Since this product is real full-grain unsanded leather (the best kind) the color and surface may vary slightly from photos.
NOTE: For you minimalists out there, we do have the messenger satchels available as a generic unbranded version with no logo on them if you request it at the time of order in the notes. Default the bags come with the Wild & Free Supply logo on them.